A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipes - a healthy waffle sandwichunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You'll want to understand that being excessive in fat does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to wholesome meals recipes.
See more ideas about Waffle recipes, Waffles, Recipes. Bacon & Egg Breakfast Waffle Sandwiches - PaleOMG. It is the day after Christmas and I am feeeeeeeling all the baking I did.
You can have A healthy Waffle Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A healthy Waffle Sandwich
- Prepare 2 Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- It's 1 Organic egg.
- Prepare 1 natural chicken sausage patty.
- It's To taste Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- It's To taste Real maple syrup.
These healthy waffle recipes have something for everyone, from keto dieters to those just looking for a sweet breakfast. Whether you dress them up or dress them down, the ball is completely in your court. Make healthy waffle like malted waffles, whole wheat and low-calorie waffles. Cheddar Waffle Breakfast Sandwich Who doesn't love a great breakfast-inspired sandwich?
A healthy Waffle Sandwich instructions
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up...what eves 🌞.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want...it's your sammi. 😁.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm..... Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..
A healthy Waffle Sandwich - Here's a sweet spin on a healthy breakfast-sandwich recipe. Other seasonal fruit, such as blueberries or sliced peaches, would be tasty toppers too. Strawberry-Ricotta Waffle Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The protein, healthy fats, and fiber in these healthy breakfast sandwich recipes provide healthy benefits for your whole body. Whip up this quick sandwich by toasting two whole-grain waffles, adding peanut butter, and topping with sliced bananas. Read Also Recipes