Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you like restaurant style meals, eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you may assure that you will find a cooking recipe guide on the web that will help you make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides obtainable on the internet you could find recipe components at a look and buy them out of your native grocery store for cut price costs.
You can have Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting
- You need 1.5 cup all purpose flour.
- It's 200 grams sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 100 grams butter at room temperature.
- It's 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup warm milk as required.
- It's Strawberry buttermilk frosting: 1 cup butter.
- It's 2 cups icing sugar.
- It's 2-3 tbsp strawberry puree.
- You need 2 tbsp milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting instructions
- Grease a round baking cake tin of 8×8 inches with oil and line with a parchment paper. Also preheat the oven at 180°C..
- In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it and with a heat of an electric beater beat till light and fluffy..
- Next sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well with rubber spatula..
- Next vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter..
- Do not over mix the cake batter. Also add milk as required as per the consistency of the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin and gently tap the sides of the cake tin..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Check the cake after 30 minutes as temperature vary from oven to oven..
- Once done check the cake with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked..
- Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting..
- In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater..
- Next add strawberry puree along with half cup of powdered sugar. Beat till well combined with thr help of beater..
- Again add powdered sugar and beat till well combined..
- Repeat the same step of adding half cup of powered sugar two more times..
- At last add vanilla extract, milk and beat till it's smooth and fluffy. The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready..
- Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting..
- Keep the other layer of the cake and cover the entire cake with the frosting or you can also decorate the cake with the help of pipping bag using any nozzel shape of your choice..
- Cut in slices and enjoy!.
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting - Read Also Recipes