Waffle Tacos recipes - waffle tacosspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You must perceive that being high in fats would not essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Waffle Tacos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waffle Tacos
- Prepare 1 Frozen waffle, thawed.
- Prepare 1 Scrambled eggs, prepared how you like them.
- It's 1 Sausage or bacon crumbles.
- It's 1 Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 Syrup to drizzle.
Waffle Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fold waffle in half and secure with two toothpicks at the top. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes turning halfway through.
- Stuff waffle taco with scrambled eggs, meat, and cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese..
- Drizzle with syrup, if desired.
Waffle Tacos - Read Also Recipes