Oreo Cake Icing recipes - oreo cake icing is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered filled with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fat along with Trans fat increase extra blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Oreo Cake Icing using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cake Icing
- Prepare 50 grams dark chocolate.
- Prepare 25 grams heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packet oreo.
- Prepare 1 cup whipped cream.
Oreo Cake Icing step by step
- For Dripping:.
- Add cream and chopped chocolate in a glass bowl, now microwave it on 30 seconds interval for 1 to 1.30 minutes. One it's melted let it cool for 15 minutes. Now drip it on cakes..
- For Icing:.
- Take one cup of chilled whipping cream, and beat it to stiff peaks, now add crushed oreo and fold it. Now keep it in the fridge for 10 mins, now use it to decorate cakes..
Oreo Cake Icing - Read Also Recipes