Sour Cream Belgian Waffles recipes - sour cream belgian waffles additionally has saturated fats along with dietary cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The reality is that lean minimize beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are found deficient in it. Choose steaks which have deep purple colour with less marbling
You can cook Sour Cream Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Belgian Waffles
- Prepare 6 Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups Milk.
- It's 3 Tsp Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/3 Cups Sour Cream.
- You need 2 T Sugar.
- Prepare 3 Cups Flour.
- You need 4 T Baking Powder.
- You need 1 T Baking Soda.
Sour Cream Belgian Waffles instructions
- Separate egg whites and beat (on 6) until stiff. Then set aside in fridge..
- Mix all liquid ingredients in the mixer egg yolks, melted butter, milk, vanilla, sour cream, and mix until well blended..
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda mix together..
- Fold in stiff egg whites from refrigerator..
- Cook on 5.5 until ready..
Sour Cream Belgian Waffles - Read Also Recipes