Oatmeal Waffles recipes - This is an understandable approach to consuming a night oatmeal waffles, particularly if you happen to stay alone or together with your partner. I suppose most people steadiness their eating habits between ready meals and cooking type scratch, but what in case you begin to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be useful in your long term health?The main reasons people tend to eat prepared meals is to save money and to save time, but what if these issues could be achieved and, if you are a non prepare dinner, you would study a new talent at the time similar? Would that make you are feeling extra like getting ready your personal meals?
You can have Oatmeal Waffles using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Waffles
- You need 3 cups rolled oats.
- You need 3 cups water.
- You need 1 banana.
- Prepare 3 tbsp Coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp salt.
Oatmeal Waffles step by step
- Turn waffle iron on.
- Put all inrediants in the blender and close lid tightly..
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with non stick oil.
- Pour mixure into pan. It does not rise like other waffle mix so you can fill the bottom of the waffle iron if you want..
- Cook for about 10 minute, or until the waffle is the desired crispyness. It may cook longer than other waffles..
- Serve with your favourite topings, we like ours with butter, maple syrup and fruit sauce..
Oatmeal Waffles - Read Also Recipes