Sour Cream Belgian Waffles recipes - All of your favourite eating places have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually buy and luxuriate in. sour cream belgian waffles Some of these may even change into your favorite dishes. What if you happen to may make these dishes in the comfort of your own house for only a small fraction of the restaurant price?
You can have Sour Cream Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Belgian Waffles
- You need 6 Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups Milk.
- It's 3 Tsp Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups Sour Cream.
- You need 2 T Sugar.
- You need 3 Cups Flour.
- It's 4 T Baking Powder.
- You need 1 T Baking Soda.
Sour Cream Belgian Waffles step by step
- Separate egg whites and beat (on 6) until stiff. Then set aside in fridge..
- Mix all liquid ingredients in the mixer egg yolks, melted butter, milk, vanilla, sour cream, and mix until well blended..
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda mix together..
- Fold in stiff egg whites from refrigerator..
- Cook on 5.5 until ready..
Sour Cream Belgian Waffles - Read Also Recipes