Chocolate Waffles recipes - Having chocolate waffles at house allows you to have extra household time, you can too exhibit to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can cook Chocolate Waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Waffles
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- Prepare 1 large egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- It's Cooking spray.
Chocolate Waffles step by step
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..
Chocolate Waffles - Read Also Recipes