Mini Chicken and Waffles recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they wish to. mini chicken and waffles Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have turn into extremely popular.After a very busy day on the office it is so much easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to organize a meal utilizing recent elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't seem worth it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Mini Chicken and Waffles using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken and Waffles
- You need 2 chicken breasts.
- You need 8 mini Eggo waffle sheets (32 mini waffles).
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp salt.
- You need 1 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Canola or peanut oil.
- You need 1 Syrup.
Mini Chicken and Waffles step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces..
- In large Ziploc bag, combine eggs and milk..
- Place chicken in egg mixture and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for an hour..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a separate large Ziploc bag..
- Take chicken out of egg mixture and place directly into bag with the flour mixture..
- Shake to thoroughly cover all chicken..
- Heat about an inch of oil in pan over medium to medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan and fry (about 5 minutes) turning often..
- Place waffles in oven at 400° for 5 minutes..
- Place a chicken nugget over each mini waffle and drizzle syrup!.
Mini Chicken and Waffles - Read Also Recipes