Low Carb Chaffles recipes - Having low carb chaffles at dwelling permits you to have more household time, you may also showcase to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb what number of cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
You can have Low Carb Chaffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chaffles
- Prepare 1 Egg beaten.
- You need 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!).
- Prepare Pinch salt.
- You need Pinch black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch garlic powder.
- Prepare Pinch Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional).
- It's 1 tablespoon almond flour.
- Prepare Tablespoon cream cheese (optional).
Low Carb Chaffles instructions
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour..
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together..
- Add cheese to egg mixture..
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray..
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!.
Low Carb Chaffles - Read Also Recipes