Layered Bacon Chili Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries recipes - layered bacon chili cheddar cheese waffle friesspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You could understand that being high in fats doesn't necessarily mean that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to wholesome food recipes.
You can have Layered Bacon Chili Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries using 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered Bacon Chili Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries
- You need 1 can No bean chill.
- It's 15 Frozen waffle fries.
Layered Bacon Chili Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook fries 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt cheddar cheeses in microwave.
- Spread small amount on bottom of bowl.
- Place in a few fries.
- Add some cheddar cheese on top.
- Add on some chili.
- Sprinkles on some bacon bits.
- Add the rest of the fries and repeat process.
- Eat up and enjoy.
Layered Bacon Chili Cheddar Cheese Waffle Fries - Read Also Recipes