Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working extra hours than they wish to. easy belgian waffle recipe Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have turn out to be extremely popular.After a very busy day on the office it's so a lot easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to arrange a meal using recent components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't appear price it - all you wish to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups flour.
- You need 2 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tbs baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp vanilla.
- It's 4 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 cup half & half or milk or buttermilk.
- It's 1 stick melted butter.
- It's 4 egg whites.
Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe instructions
- First pass all dry ingredients through a strainer in a mixing bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk all dry ingredients together until one..
- Separate 4 eggs whites from yolk. Set aside egg whites for later use. In another mixing bowl add melted butter,half and half, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Add wet to dry and blend well until batter has a thick consistency..
- Lastly, whip your egg whites until it reaches a peak almost making it thick and whip cream like then add your egg whites to the batter. This is what will make your waffles fluffy..
- Spray your waffle marker with Pam stray and add a cup of batter..
Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe - Read Also Recipes