Vickys Dark Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Free-From recipes - vickys dark chocolate buttercream icing, free-fromunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You need to perceive that being excessive in fat would not essentially imply that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to wholesome food recipes.
You can have Vickys Dark Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Free-From using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Dark Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Free-From
- Prepare 85 g gold foil wrapped Stork Margarine block, softened (6 tablespoons).
- Prepare 250 g icing / powdered sugar (2 cups).
- It's 112 g dark chocolate, melted (most dark chocolate is dairy and soy-free).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's drizzle coconut milk.
Vickys Dark Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Free-From step by step
- Cream together the margarine and icing sugar.
- Beat in the cooled, melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add the milk to adjust to required consistency.
- This is enough to frost an 8 inch layer cake or 12 cupcakes.
Vickys Dark Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Free-From - Read Also Recipes