Golden Milk/Turmeric Latte recipes - All of your favourite eating places have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and luxuriate in. golden milk/turmeric latte Some of these may even develop into your favourite dishes. What should you might make these dishes within the consolation of your personal house for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Make this Golden Milk Turmeric Latte with only milk, coffee and a few spices. It's easy to make, loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory Jump to Recipe. This Golden Milk Turmeric Latte is easy to make and packed full of health benefits.
You can have Golden Milk/Turmeric Latte using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Golden Milk/Turmeric Latte
- Prepare 300 ml Fresh Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp Raw Turmeric pieces.
- Prepare Sugar optional.
It's a cosy and warming drink that is so good. Golden milk — also known as turmeric milk — is an Indian drink that has been gaining popularity in Western cultures. This bright yellow beverage is traditionally made by warming up cow's or plant-based milk with turmeric and other spices, such as cinnamon and ginger. It's touted for its many health.
Golden Milk/Turmeric Latte instructions
- Boil Milk on a low heat. Do not add much Sugar. It can be added in almost negligible amounts for the Children. Stir in Turmeric powder and simmer for a minute or two..
- For the raw turmeric milk, boil it with the Turmeric pieces. The colour of it will not be so bright as that of the Turmeric powder milk. Sugar is again optional here. Serve it hot after filtering..
Golden Milk/Turmeric Latte - That's what this Golden Milk Turmeric Latte brings to your coffee mug. But without the caffeine and boosted with inflammation-fighting properties. Until I decide to reconcile my relationship with coffee, I'll drink Golden Milk Turmeric Lattes all day if I want. Peppermint tea is another energizing option I. Creamy turmeric latte, also known as golden milk or turmeric milk, is a delicious warming Indian beverage. Read Also Recipes