Golden syrup steamed pudding recipes - On this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they would like to. golden syrup steamed pudding Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you'll see why ready meals have develop into very talked-about.After a very busy day on the office it's so a lot easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to arrange a meal utilizing contemporary components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply doesn't seem price it - all you want to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
Cut it into slices and drizzle over any remaining golden syrup, to taste. Sweet, dense and oozing with sticky golden syrup, this gorgeous steamed pudding is perfect served warm with a dollop of cream or ice-cream for an indulgent weekend treat. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
You can have Golden syrup steamed pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden syrup steamed pudding
- Prepare 175 g butter or margerine.
- Prepare 175 g self raising flour.
- It's 175 g granulated sugar.
- You need 3-4 tbsp golden syrup.
- Prepare 3 eggs.
- You need 1 -tbsp milk.
- You need 1 tbsp white breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
Pour the golden syrup into the base. Place the eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla into an egg beater and mix until pale. Add the flour and stir through. When cooked, turn on to a warmed plate and serve.
Golden syrup steamed pudding instructions
- Add breadcrumbs to bottom of a pudding bowl and stir in golden syrup until covered..
- Cream butter and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time..
- Add flour and salt and fold into the mixture..
- Add milk and fold in to incorporate but do not overwork the mixture..
- Spoon over the golden syrup..
- Grease a sheet of baking foil and fold a pleat. Repeat with baking paper. Place over the pudding basin and secure tightly with string. The pleat will allow the pudding to rise without spilling over the sides if the bowl during cooking..
- Place pudding bowl into a large pan and pour in boiling water half way up the pudding dish. Cover pan with a lid..
- Simmer on a low heat for 90 minutes. Make sure the water remains topped up to the half way mark. If the pan needs to be topped up, do so with boiling water only..
Golden syrup steamed pudding - Put the golden syrup in the bottom of the pudding steamer then pour in the mixture. A comforting steamed pudding recipe with golden syrup. Chef Steve Cumper conjures up an alluring dessert. Pour the golden syrup in the base of the pudding basin. Pour the golden syrup into the base. Read Also Recipes