Ellis Brown Powder Milk Fried Chicken recipes - ellis brown powder milk fried chickenspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You must understand that being high in fat doesn't essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can cook Ellis Brown Powder Milk Fried Chicken using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ellis Brown Powder Milk Fried Chicken
- Prepare 10 pieces chicken.
- You need 3 tbspn Ellis brown powder milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh milk.
- It's 2 tbspn barbeque seasoning.
- Prepare As needed oil for frying.
Ellis Brown Powder Milk Fried Chicken step by step
- Boil chicken. Dip chicken and milk and roll in a mixture of Ellis brown milk powder, flour, and barbeque seasoning and dip in ur milk. Deep fry💃 in oil until golden..
Ellis Brown Powder Milk Fried Chicken - Read Also Recipes