Brown Sugar Frosting recipes - Preparing brown sugar frosting these prime secret recipes at house offers you extra freedom with your meals, you'll be able to alter certain recipes to suit your own requirements.e.g. if you are on a weight loss plan you may want to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol intake you may need to add much less salt, the probabilities are infinite. Why not use the knowledge you can obtain and give you some of your personal secret recipes.
You can cook Brown Sugar Frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Frosting
- Prepare 1/2 cup packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk.
- Prepare 2 cups powdered sugar loosely packed.
Brown Sugar Frosting step by step
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a sauce pan. Cook until bubbly. Whisk constantly so it doesn't burn..
- Take off the heat and stir in the milk..
- Gradually add in powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth. The frosting is ready..
- The cake doesn't have to be cooled completely to top with this frosting. Work quickly. The frosting hardens fast as it cools..
Brown Sugar Frosting - Read Also Recipes