Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy recipes - beef and bacon milk gravy is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about full of ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fat together with Trans fats raise more blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy
- It's 1/4 lb ground beef.
- It's 4 slices bacon.
- Prepare 3 tbs flour.
- You need 2 cups milk.
- Prepare Black pepper.
- It's Garlic powder.
- You need Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare Brown sugar.
Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy step by step
- Pre cook bacon. Leave fat in pan, but remove bacon..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Leave fat. If using less than 20% fat add a tbs of butter..
- Add flour. Toast for a minute. Add in seasonings..
- Add milk. Bring to a boil.
- Crumble in bacon.
Beef and Bacon Milk Gravy - Read Also Recipes