Banana Almond Milk Smoothie recipes - Preparing banana almond milk smoothie these top secret recipes at house gives you more freedom with your food, you can alter certain recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. if you are on a weight loss plan you may wish to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you could want to add much less salt, the probabilities are countless. Why not use the knowledge you may receive and provide you with a few of your own secret recipes.
You can cook Banana Almond Milk Smoothie using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
- You need 1 litre Unsweetened Long Life Almond Milk (whole carton).
- It's 500 g frozen bananas.
- You need 200 ml Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Banana Almond Milk Smoothie step by step
- Pour - Lyle's Golden Syrup into Blender Cup and add some of the liquid from the partially defrosted Almond milk ice and add a few frozen banana pieces - blend in Nutri Ninja Blender for 2 minutes - remove the content of the liquid too a large mixing bowl,so as too - continue too blend another batch..
- Once done - stir all the Smoothie liquid in the large mixing bowl (I use my Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl) and then add too Three - 600ml cups or glasses for 3 generous servings of 500ml of Smoothies..
Banana Almond Milk Smoothie - Read Also Recipes