Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding recipes - This is an understandable method to eating an evening microwave golden syrup sponge pudding, especially if you happen to reside alone or along with your companion. I suppose most people stability their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking form scratch, but what for those who begin to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be beneficial to your long run health?The principle reasons people are likely to eat prepared meals is to economize and to avoid wasting time, however what if these issues might be achieved and, if you are a non prepare dinner, you could learn a brand new ability at the time same? Would that make you're feeling extra like getting ready your own meals?
Classic and nostalgic, this pudding recipe is delicious and the microwave makes it super easy to prepare. Place golden syrup into bottom of the pudding dish. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar well.
You can cook Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding
- It's 25 g butter.
- It's 1 medium hen egg.
- It's 3 Dessert Spoons of Granulated White Sugar.
- You need 6 Dessert Spoons of Self Raising Flour.
- It's Milk too make less thick.
- It's 6-8 tsp. Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour batter on top of the golden syrup. With this microwave pudding recipe, you can have all the wonderful flavours of golden syrup dumplings in just eight minutes - just the thing for dessert! Flavour it by adding raspberry jam, treacle or golden syrup to the bottom of the final bowl.
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding step by step
- Melt the butter for 20 seconds,then add sugar and flour.
- Add the beaten egg,mix well,add some Pasteurized Cow Milk for a slightly less thick Cake batter.
- Move batter away from the edges and add 5 teaspoons of Golden Syrup too their,put ventilated microwaveable lid on your Microwaveable Bowl,ventilate flap on top and then microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Once done - tip upside down into a bowl and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup over the top..
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding - This quick and easy, almost instant microwave steamed sponge syrup pudding is scrummy! Filling Ideas. yum! thankyou it was delicious also quick and easy to make. See recipes for Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding too. Easy microwave pudding: On a typical freezing spring May day during lock down, I was looking for something quick and hot for sweet at lunch time to warm This pudding is amazing! This was the best golden syrup recipe. Read Also Recipes