Golden Oatmeal Muffins recipes - golden oatmeal muffins is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about filled with cholesterol and egg yolks especially should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Golden Oatmeal Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 packages Duncan Hines Most Deluxe butter recipe golden cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup quick-cooking oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 large eggs (slightly beaten).
- You need 2 tbsp butter or margarine (melted).
- You need 1 honey or jam.
Golden Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Grease a 24 muffin cup pan or line each one with a paper muffin cup..
- Combine the dry cake mix, oats, and salt in a bowl..
- Beat together milk, eggs, and butter..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened..
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or jam..
Golden Oatmeal Muffins - Read Also Recipes