Golden Sweet Corn Bread recipes - Whichever you select, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, golden sweet corn bread Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you can assure that one can find a cooking recipe guide on the internet that may help you make the dishes you need. With the useful guides available on the internet you will discover recipe components at a look and purchase them from your native grocery retailer for bargain costs.
You can have Golden Sweet Corn Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Sweet Corn Bread
- It's 2 Cups Flour.
- You need 2 Cups Corn Meal.
- You need 2/3 Cup White Sugar.
- It's 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons Sea Salt.
- It's 7 teaspoons Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Large Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups Milk.
- You need 2/3 Cups Unsalted Butter, room temperature.
Golden Sweet Corn Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Grease 9" baking dish..
- Combine flour, corn meal, sugars, salt, and baking powder..
- Cut in butter..
- Completely mix in milk and eggs..
- Allow batter to sit for about 20 minutes. (This is important for flavor and moisture).
- Stir. Scrape into prepared baking dish..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Serve hot, or allow to cool.
Golden Sweet Corn Bread - Read Also Recipes