Brown bread Gulabjamuns recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you like restaurant style meals, brown bread gulabjamuns Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you can guarantee that you will find a cooking recipe information on the web that may will let you make the dishes you desire. With the useful guides available on the internet you will discover recipe components at a look and purchase them from your local grocery store for cut price costs.
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan. Bread Gulab Jamun: Gulab jamuns are normally prepared using milk powder. But you can prepare instant and tasty gulab jamuns with ( Gulabjamuns will turn hard if you apply too much pressure).
You can have Brown bread Gulabjamuns using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown bread Gulabjamuns
- Prepare 8 brown bread slices.
- Prepare 6 tbsp milk.
- Prepare 1 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup water.
- You need As required Pista slices, kesar(optional).
- You need As required Oil for frying.
Bread gulab jamun is an instant and easy version of the classic Indian dessert, gulab jamun. They are delicately soft, delicious, melt in the mouth, deep fried bread balls dunked in a cardamom infused sugar syrup. Each bite into a succulent, pillowy, sugar syrup. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup.
Brown bread Gulabjamuns step by step
- For sugar syrup: Take a pan add sugar into it. Add water mix it well and heat at low flame and leave it till it becomes thick..
- Take a bowl crush the bread slices into it with hands. Add 2 tbsp milk first and mix it. Do not add whole milk at a time..
- Add milk as required and make a dough..
- Now make balls from that dough.Heat oil in a pan or kadhai..
- At other side sugar syrup is boiling, add cardamom powder into it. Stir it well and boil it on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Oil is ready for frying. Fry balls at low medium flame till it becomes golden or brown..
- Keep aside till it becomes warm or at room temperature not too hot..
- Put all fried balls into the sugar syrup. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Turn off the flame stir it & leave it for cooling..
- Garnish it with pistachio or kesar. (optional).
- Serves hot or cold..
Brown bread Gulabjamuns - As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a staple Fry the gulab jamuns on medium heat for about seven minutes, rolling them around for even browning until dark brown. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough. Even so, the cooking technique is SPOT ON. If you want to make this recipe as is, just work milk powder into the soft dough by kneading until it is solid enough to hold a ball shape without. Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa. Read Also Recipes