Golden syrup pudding recipes - golden syrup pudding is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats increase extra blood ldl cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
Spoon in the golden syrup and the lemon juice and then plop in the sponge pudding batter. Perfectly golden pudding made with rich syrup and served with custard or ice cream. Dust pudding with icing sugar before serving.
You can cook Golden syrup pudding using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden syrup pudding
- It's Pudding mix.
- It's 1 cup Self raising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup Custard powder.
- It's 1/4 cup Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp Grated lemon rind.
- It's 25 grams Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup Milk.
- Prepare 1 Egg.
- It's Sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup Golden syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup Hot water.
Serve hot or warm with custard or ice-cream. DIRECTIONS Place golden syrup into bottom of the pudding dish. Pour batter on top of the golden syrup. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Golden syrup pudding instructions
- Turn oven to 180C. Grease a 20cm baking dish..
- Sift flour, custard powder, and sugar into a bowl. Add lemon rind..
- Put butter in a small pot and melt gently..
- Add milk and egg. Whisk it together well..
- Add to flour in bowl. Mix well. Spoon into greased dish..
- Sauce: Put lemon juice, golden syrup and hot water in a jug. Whisk well..
- Carefully pour over pudding. Do not stir it in!.
- Bake 40-45 mins. Serve warm with cream.
Golden syrup pudding - Wrap the pudding in the greased foil, greased side facing into the pudding. (Pleat the foil a few Cut it into slices and drizzle over any remaining golden syrup, to taste. We've used golden syrup instead of the traditional treacle to lighten the flavour in this pud. Golden syrup - an Aussie/UK syrup used in baking, such as Anzac Biscuits. It has a caramel type flavour which makes it ideal to use in the pudding to give it a butterscotch flavour without making a. Sweet, dense and oozing with sticky golden syrup, this gorgeous steamed pudding is perfect served warm with a dollop of cream or ice-cream for an indulgent weekend treat. Read Also Recipes