Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf recipes - If you happen to were to buy brown sugar & milk wheat bread loaf an e-book you might print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this way as you'll have a simple to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you may print an additional copy for every time you need to.
You can have Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf
- You need 270 grams Bread flour.
- It's 30 grams Flourless Wheat Bran (roasted bran).
- Prepare 24 grams Brown Sugar (powdered).
- Prepare 5 grams Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams Unsalted butter.
- You need 190 grams Milk.
- Prepare 120 grams Homemade natural yeast starter.
- Prepare ↓ How to Make the Yeast.
- You need 4 4/5 grams Dried yeast.
- You need 196 grams Milk.
Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf instructions
- Knead all the ingredients together save for the butter. After kneading it, add in the butter and knead it again. Let it rise again..
- Gently coat your hands in flour and divide the dough into thirds. Form them into balls and let them sit for 20 minutes..
- Roll the dough out into rectangular shapes and then fold the right side and left side into their respective sides. Then roll up the dough starting from the bottom and seal it..
- Let the dough rise a second time until it's about 1.5~2cm from the top of the pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven at 300℉ (150℃). Then raise the temperature to 400℉ (200℃) and bake for additional 22-25 minutes. Once the steam is done rising out of the bread, take it out of the mold..
- They make fluffy hot dog buns..
- I used double washed sugar instead of the brown sugar and made savory bread..
- I used blended beet sugar instead of brown sugar and made English muffins..
Brown Sugar & Milk Wheat Bread Loaf - Read Also Recipes