Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipes - All of your favourite restaurants have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you'll often purchase and luxuriate in. golden carrot cake oatmeal A few of these may even turn into your favourite dishes. What when you could make these dishes in the comfort of your individual residence for less than a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
You can cook Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Prepare 1/2 cup rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup water.
- It's 1.5 tablespoon shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup regular or nut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Jinka Turmeric Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon walnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon raisins.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- It's 1 banana.
- You need Honey (optional).
- It's Butter (optional).
- You need Cream (optional).
Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal step by step
- Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add shredded carrots in while still cooking (close to 10 minutes.).
- Pour into bowl and mix with milk of your choosing..
- Top oatmeal with Jinka, Raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana..
- Drizzle with honey, add a pat of butter and cream if desired..
Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal - Read Also Recipes