Sweet of Curdled Milk recipes - Having sweet of curdled milk at house means that you can have more family time, you can even showcase to your mates and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets.
You can have Sweet of Curdled Milk using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet of Curdled Milk
- You need 1/2 Gallon Pausterized Milk.
- You need 1.5 Cups Brown Sugar.
- It's 6 tablespoons lemon juice (or 2-3 lemons to squeeze).
- You need Lemon peel (just grate the peel of half a lemon).
Sweet of Curdled Milk instructions
- Put the milk on a cooking pot on medium-low heat.
- Add the sugar and stir vigorously.
- Add the lemon peel and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the milk is closer to boiling point (@ 170°-180° F), add the lemon juice.
- If you want small curds, start stiring slowly right away... if you want larger curds, start stiring after 5 minutes of adding the lemon juice... in any case, you can press the curds against the cooking pot to break them if they are too large.
- Now wait for about 2-3 hours, slowly stiring from time to time, until most of the whey evaporates to the point where the whey barely covers all the curds. You'll want to keep some whey because it will be reabsorbed once the sweet is refrigerated and it might become too dry unless you leave enough whey before storing it..
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy cold.
Sweet of Curdled Milk - Read Also Recipes