Golden Syrup Dumplings recipes - In the event you had been to buy golden syrup dumplings an e-book you may print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this manner as you should have a straightforward to observe recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or losing them as you possibly can print an additional copy for each time you have to.
You can have Golden Syrup Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Syrup Dumplings
- You need 1 & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- It's 40 g Butter *chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk *you might need extra 1 tablespoon.
- It's Ice-cream or Thickened Cream to serve.
- It's <Sauce Ingredients>.
- You need 1 & 1/2 cup Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Brown Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup Golden Syrup.
- Prepare 20 g Butter.
- It's 1-2 teaspoons Lemon Juice.
Golden Syrup Dumplings step by step
- Use your fingertips to rub in Butter pieces into Self-Raising Flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and stir until just combined and smooth. Roll the mixture into 16 balls..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until the Sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to simmer..
- Carefully place dumplings into the sauce in a single layer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan, until the dumplings are cooked through..
- Serve with ice-cream or thickened/double cream..
Golden Syrup Dumplings - Read Also Recipes