Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting recipes - That is an comprehensible approach to consuming an evening pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting, particularly if you stay alone or along with your partner. I suppose most people steadiness their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking kind scratch, however what should you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be beneficial in your long run health?The principle reasons people tend to eat prepared meals is to save cash and to avoid wasting time, however what if these issues may very well be achieved and, if you are a non prepare dinner, you could be taught a new ability at the time same? Would that make you're feeling extra like preparing your personal meals?
You can have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting
- You need 2 (8 oz) packs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup canned pumpkin.
- It's 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting instructions
- In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth..
- Next, beat in canned pumpkin followed by powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice..
- When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving as a dip. *(you can use gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or anything you like to dip) *(I used this for a top coat on a pumpkin cheesecake pie.) *(It would also be good as frosting on cookies or cupcakes!) Yummy!.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting - Read Also Recipes