Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread recipes - fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat raise extra blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread
- Prepare 170 grams Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 30 grams Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams ○Brown sugar (in a solid mass).
- It's 150 grams ○Milk.
- Prepare 5 grams ○Mizuami (or honey).
- It's 10 grams Sugar.
- It's 3 grams Salt.
- You need 3 grams Dry yeast.
- It's 15 grams Margarine.
Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread step by step
- I use this kind of brown sugar that comes in lumps! Of course you can use big blocks, or the powdered type..
- Microwave the ○ ingredients (at 600 W for about 2 minutes), and dissolve the brown sugar. It's okay if there is a bit of flour remaining. It's hot, so be careful..
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a measuring bowl while Step 2 is cooling (add the yeast and sugar to the center). Place the salt to the side..
- Let ○ cool to about skin temperature, and add in the yeast. Mix it round and round with a pair of cooking chopsticks..
- Take it out onto a surface once it has gathered up, knead for about 10 minutes, add in the margarine, and knead it in. It has a high amount of sugar and is a bit sticky, but keep at it!.
- Let rise in the microwave at 30°C for 40 minutes → Bench it for 20 minutes → Let rise a second time in the microwave at 35°C for 40 minutes..
- I use a paper towel in place of a rag to increase the temperature It makes it feel cleaner. Is this a strange fixation?!.
- ←Wet the paper towel, ring it out tightly, and then just spread it out! (This is actually how I always make it..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12~15 minutes. Each oven has its differences, so bake it while keeping an eye on it..
- Place into the cake pan, ferment, and bake for rolls..
- These rolls are easy to eat!.
Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread - Read Also Recipes