Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipes - On this busy world of ours many people find themselves working extra hours than they wish to. apple brown sugar & cinnamon loaf cake Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you may see why ready meals have grow to be very popular.After a really busy day at the office it's so much easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to arrange a meal using fresh substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just does not seem worth it - all you need to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake
- Prepare Cake:.
- You need 3/4 cup butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 2 medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup whole milk (low-fat works as well).
- You need 1 medium-sized apple.
- Prepare Brown sugar mixture:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- It's Pinch nutmeg.
- It's Pinch salt.
Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a bowl, combine ingredients for the brown sugar mixture together with a fork; set aside..
- Take out a medium-sized mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine butter and white sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes..
- Then, add in the eggs in one at a time, combine well with hand mixer. Add in vanilla and gradually add in the milk; mix well..
- Next, add in baking powder and gradually add in flour. Continue to mix with hand mixer..
- Core, peel and slice apple into cheeks. (Cheeks mean thinly sliced apples.).
- For this step you can do whichever you prefer: 1. Lightly spray loaf tin and be done. 2. Lightly spray loaf tin and line with parchment paper. Then, lightly spray the parchment paper to prevent the cake from sticking and to make removing the cake easier. I prefer the second method..
- Pour about 1/2 the batter into the loaf tin then place some of the sliced apple on top. Then, coat the top with the brown sugar mixture. Repeat this process..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool for about 15 minutes, then remove from tin. Serve warm or chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes. In my opinion, chilled has the best texture and flavor!.
- Soooooo good!.
Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake - Read Also Recipes