Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea recipes - Having simple cookies with rice flour and green teea at residence means that you can have extra family time, you can even show off to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
You can have Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea
- You need 200 grams Rice flour.
- It's 100 grams Salted butter.
- Prepare 100 grams Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Egg (medium).
- It's 1 tbsp Matcha.
- Prepare 1 dash Vanilla oil.
Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea step by step
- Let the butter and egg return to room temperature. Sift together the rice flour and matcha..
- Cream the butter with a whisk. Add in the sugar in 4 batches whilst continuing to whisk until the mixture is fluffy, then add the egg in 3 batches..
- Add the vanilla oil into the mixture from Step 2. Then add in the rice flour and matcha mixture in 4 batches, folding in with a rubber spatula after each addition..
- Dust a flat surface with flour and turn the dough out onto it. Dust the surface of the dough as well and roll out with a rolling pin until the dough is about 3 mm thick..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Use a cutter to cut out leaf shapes. If the dough becomes a bit too soft, put it back in the fridge for a while..
- When you push the dough out of the mold, make sure to clean any leftover dough. If you dust the inside of the cutter with flour, the cookies will come out cleanly every time..
- Line the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving plenty of space in between. Draw a leaf pattern on each cookie with a paring knife..
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 160°C. Once they're cool enough to touch, transfer the cookie to a wire rack and leave to cool completely before storing in an airtight container..
- [How to make your own cookie cutter] Cut out the side of a butter box, keeping one of the corners intact (marked with red in the photo), and fold in half (along the blue line)..
- Make a leaf shape and fold the corner back over. Staple the overlapping part twice to secure..
- Butter boxes are quite thick so you can easily make 50 cookies with this cutter without it breaking. Don't cut with the side you cut with scissors, use the side with the original edge..
- I used fine rice flour for this recipe which can be found in the baking corners of most supermarkets. You can't substitute with joshinko as it is too coarse..
- Refer toto find out how to make the sakura cookies! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149865-easy-sakura-shaped-rice-flour-cookies-for-sakura-viewing.
Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea - Read Also Recipes