Simple Granola Cookies recipes - Preparing simple granola cookies these prime secret recipes at residence gives you extra freedom with your meals, you possibly can alter certain recipes to suit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a food plan you may want to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you could wish to add much less salt, the probabilities are limitless. Why not use the knowledge you possibly can receive and give you some of your own secret recipes.
You can cook Simple Granola Cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Granola Cookies
- You need 200 grams White flour.
- It's 100 grams Margarine for cake.
- It's 100 grams Fruit granola.
- You need 60 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 1 large Egg.
Simple Granola Cookies instructions
- Soften the margarine and lightly knead with a whisk. If you have time, bring the margarine to room temperature, but if you're short on time, soften in the microwave..
- Add the sugar and mix..
- Add the beaten egg in 2-3 parts, mixing until smooth. If using a medium‐sized egg, add 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Add the flour and fold in the batter with a rubber spatula..
- Add the fruit granola and use a large spoon (like a serving spoon) to mix..
- The dough is ready..
- Use two wide‐mouthed spoons to transfer balls of dough onto baking sheets lined with kitchen parchment paper. They will stick easily, so you can press a bit with your finger. Press the tops down lightly with a spoon or your finger..
- It's okay if it has a rough shape such as this..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes. I bake two sheets at a time, but in this case, rotate the pans from top to bottom, bottom to top halfway through..
- Transfer to cookie racks to cool and you're done..
Simple Granola Cookies - Read Also Recipes