Simple Moist Cookies recipes - The truth is it is doable to arrange simple moist cookies made from fresh components very quickly. Salad is a prime instance. All you need is a few contemporary ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings round which can improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's potential to buy recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
You can cook Simple Moist Cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Moist Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams Sugar.
- It's 30 grams Vegetable oil.
- It's 20 grams Milk.
Simple Moist Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Sift the cake flour..
- Mix all the ingredients together. (This is easier if you mix them in a plastic bag.).
- Bring the dough together with plastic wrap..
- Cut the cookies out into any shape you like, and line them up on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake them at 180℃ for around 15 minutes..
Simple Moist Cookies - Read Also Recipes