Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies recipes - simple home-made choco-chip cookies additionally has saturated fats along with dietary cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many women are found poor in it. Choose steaks that have deep pink coloration with much less marbling
You can have Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies
- It's 2 cups all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar.
- It's 85 g unsalted melted butter.
- It's 1 egg + 1 yolk.
- It's 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbs vanilla extract.
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies - Read Also Recipes