Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies recipes - Having mira's simple sugar cookies at home means that you can have extra family time, you may also show off to your folks and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can have Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies
- You need Cookie Dough.
- You need 1 cup Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Castor Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup Butter.
- It's 1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Egg Yolk.
- It's Sugar Frosting.
- It's 1 1/2 cup Icing Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp Milk.
Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar together, until well combined. Once combined, beat in egg yolk and vanilla..
- Combine the flour with salt and baking powder, gradually add them to creamed mixture..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough and start cutting them with a floured cookie cutter..
- Bake at 175°c for 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool the completely before before piping the sugar frosting..
- For the sugar frosting, combine the icing sugar and milk until smooth. Voila!.
Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies - Read Also Recipes