Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies recipes - Making ready simple & crunchy baby snack cookies these prime secret recipes at residence provides you extra freedom together with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. if you're on a weight-reduction plan chances are you'll wish to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your cholesterol intake you may wish to add less salt, the possibilities are infinite. Why not use the information you can obtain and provide you with some of your individual secret recipes.
Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. create a simple website. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
You can have Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies
- It's 100 grams Cake flour.
- It's 50 grams Katakuriko.
- Prepare 40 grams Margarine (butter or vegetable oil).
- It's 10 grams Sesame seeds.
- It's 30 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams Milk (or water).
Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies instructions
- With a whisk, mix the margarine or butter until soft. Add the sugar and incorporate. Next, mix in the sesame seeds and katakuriko, then gently mix in the milk (or water)..
- Using a spoon, mix in the flour with cutting motions. It should be slightly dry and crumbly when finished..
- Prepare two plastic bags. Divide the batter in half and put half one in each bag. Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until approximately 1-2 mm thick. With the dough still in the bags, cut into thirds and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Remove the dough and cut them into 5 mm wide pieces. Bake for about 10 minutes and they are done..
Simple & Crunchy Baby Snack Cookies - Read Also Recipes