Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies recipes - The truth is it is attainable to prepare simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies made from fresh elements very quickly. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you want is some contemporary elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings round which can improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is doable to purchase contemporary stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
You can have Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies
- Prepare 240 grams Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 70 grams Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams Olive oil.
- Prepare 70 grams Water.
- You need 30 grams Chocolate.
- Prepare (80% Cacao).
- It's 30 grams Walnuts.
Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies instructions
- Combine the whole wheat flour, light brown sugar and olive oil on a scale and mix together..
- Divide the water into 3 portions. Add it in, mixing each time you add another portion..
- Finely chop the chocolate and the walnuts and mix it into the dough. Form them into 2 cm balls and arrange them on top of a piece of parchment paper..
- Press down on the balls with your hand until they are about 1 cm tall. Preheat your oven to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes. Then they are done!.
Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies - Read Also Recipes