Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies recipes - The truth is it is potential to arrange quick, simple, delicious breadcrumb cookies constituted of fresh substances very quickly. Salad is a main example. All you need is some recent ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does would not do much for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It is attainable to buy recent stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can have Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams Panko.
- It's 50 ml Water.
- It's 30 grams Margarine.
- It's 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar.
- You need 50 grams Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 Vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 1 the same size as the cookie sheet Parchment paper.
Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies step by step
- Mix the panko with the water. Cover a cookie sheet with cooking paper. Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C..
- Add margarine, vegetable oil, and sugar to a bowl, and blend the ingredients together with the back of a tablespoon..
- Mix with an egg beater until smooth. Whisk until the grainy texture of the sugar no longer bothers you..
- For those of you with vanilla extract, add at Step 3, mixing several times..
- Add katakuriko and stir..
- Add the prepared panko from Step 1, and mix while pressing down with a plastic spatula..
- Roll up the dough, squeeze between both hands, line on the cookie sheet, cover a cup with plastic wrap, and press down from above. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes..
- Okay!! The crunchy and delicious cookies are done..
Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies - Read Also Recipes