Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies recipes - simple and soft kabocha squash halloween cookies are thought of to be filled with fats and sugar, folks say that such an amazing taste will surely be dangerous for health. The fact nevertheless is that darkish chocolates contain flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish candies also scale back stress hormones (cortisol) however yes preserve a count on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome consuming recipes, cook dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these well being meals recipes.
You can cook Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies
- You need 30 grams Unsalted butter.
- You need 30 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams Cake flour.
- It's 50 grams Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 amount needed to decorate cookies Kabocha seeds.
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies instructions
- Remove the skin and pith of the kabocha, cook in a microwave until tender, mash to a paste-like consistency, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Blend the sugar into the butter (brought to room temperature in advance)..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1, sift in the cake flour, and fold in without kneading..
- If still dry after mixing in Step 3, add milk; if too soft, add more flour..
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap in saran wrap, then let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Shape each cookie into 13 to 15 g balls, make an indentation in the center, draw lines on the sides with a toothpick, and decorate with a seed..
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes at 360°F/180°C until a nice golden brown..
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies - Read Also Recipes