Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies recipes - Having made simple strawberry milk cookies at home means that you can have extra family time, you may as well showcase to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can have Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies
- You need 50 grams Butter.
- You need 10 grams Powdered sugar.
- You need 20 grams Condensed milk.
- You need 1 bar Rich strawberry chocolate.
- It's 1 Egg yolk.
- It's 150 grams Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 to preference Marshmallows.
Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies instructions
- Put powdered sugar in the butter and knead until soft, add condensed milk, and beat with an egg beater..
- Break apart the chocolate, place into a microwave safe container, and microwave for about 40 seconds until it melts..
- Add Step 1 to 2 and mix, add the egg yolk and stir more until it thickens..
- Sift in cake flour, and roughly mix. Cover your hand with a plastic bag and secure at the wrist with rubber bands, and mix until you can no longer see any flour..
- Turn the bag from your other hand inside out and cover the dough with it, and let sit in the fridge for more than 10 minutes..
- Stretch out the dough from the top of the bag, and cut open from the center. Cut into your desired shapes..
- Make the smiley face using a straw. Carve out an ellipse with the straw for the mouth. If excess pieces get stuck, blow from the other side (the pieces will fly so be careful)..
- Fold the bag, stretch it out, and cut out shapes... Bake in an oven preheated to 355°F/180°C for 8 minutes..
- Cut a marshmallow and sandwich it between the cookies (for a 45 mm cookie, cut the marshmallow into about 1/3)..
- Microwave for about 10 seconds while checking on it, and take it out once the top cookie has begun to rise (as if floating), and turn it off. Sandwich together firmly..
Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies - Read Also Recipes