Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies recipes - The truth is it is attainable to prepare simple & cute sakura-coloured meringue cookies created from contemporary substances in a short time. Salad is a major instance. All you need is some contemporary ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is potential to purchase contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. create a simple website. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
You can have Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies
- Prepare 1 Egg white.
- Prepare 20 grams Granulated sugar or sugar.
- You need 1 Red food coloring.
Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies instructions
- Whisk the egg white with a hand mixer until peaks begin to form when you lift the mixer out of the mixture. Add the sugar and keep whisking until you get very stiff peaks..
- Add a very tiny amount of red food colouring into the mixture and mix it in to get a pale pink colour..
- Add the mixture from Step 2 to a piping bag fitted with a star-shaped nozzle and pipe out onto a baking try lined with parchment paper. Bake for 60 minutes in an oven preheated to 110°C..
- Once baked, store these meringues in a jar or similar along with a pack of desiccant to keep them dry..
Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies - Read Also Recipes