Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies recipes - simple egg-free whole wheat cookies is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially must not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats along with Trans fat elevate more blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
You can cook Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies
- Prepare 120 grams Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams Soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams Vegetable oil.
- It's 40 ml Water.
Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the bowl on a scale and weigh in the ingredients as you add them. Mix together gently until you can gather the dough into a ball..
- Stir the mixture from Step 2 whilst adding a little water at a time. Once the mixture is moist, turn it out onto a surface and roll it out to about 5 mm thick..
- Cut with your choice of cookie cutters..
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven at 180℃ for 15-17 minutes..
Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies - Read Also Recipes