Easy Granola Cookies recipes - Making ready easy granola cookies these high secret recipes at home gives you extra freedom along with your meals, you'll be able to alter certain recipes to fit your personal necessities.e.g. if you are on a weight loss program you could want to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol consumption it's possible you'll need to add less salt, the probabilities are limitless. Why not use the data you'll be able to obtain and provide you with some of your individual secret recipes.
Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a sweetener, some oil, and maybe. These granola cookies take the oatmeal cookie up a few notches. They are sweet, crunchy and Great cookies, and easy to make.
You can have Easy Granola Cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Granola Cookies
- It's 1 cup oats.
- You need 1/4 cup plain flour.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1/2 stick butter (use a table knife's height).
I put a little less sugar because my granola was homemade and I. These easy chocolate raspberry granola cookies are soft, chewy and delicious. They're sweetened with honey and loaded with oatmeal, chocolate chips, fruit, nuts and other hearty ingredients. These are great cookies and easy.
Easy Granola Cookies instructions
- Get oats and put in a blender till SLIGHTLY blended.
- Mix blended oats with plain flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat your egg.
- Put butter and egg into the flour mix and mix with your hand or a fork.
- When fully mixed, get a table spoon (or teaspoon) and scoop. Roll these scoops into round balls. At this point, if the weather is hot, put your cookie dough in the fridge..
- Heat up a pan grease it up slightly..
- Place each "cookie ball" and use a spoon/fingers to press it down till its flat..
- Cover the pan and leave to cook for about 15mins. It'll come out a bit moist but will harden when they're cool..
Easy Granola Cookies - These are great cookies and easy. Drop by heaping teaspoons on lightly oiled cookie. These cookies are so easy because they avoid all the hard stuff about baking. If you read the recipe correctly, you'll let the. Granola - Feel free to experiment with flavors to adjust the flavor of these cookies! Read Also Recipes