Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies recipes - easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of filled with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats along with Trans fat elevate more blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- It's 1/4 cup milk.
- It's 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 113 oz unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It's 1 cup flour.
- It's 1 egg.
- It's 3/4 cup chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips. These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. An easy chocolate chip cookie recipe for soft biscuits with a squidgy middle that will impress family and friends.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies - Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every time. Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or adapt it to include nuts, fruit or your favourite sweets. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Melted butter and an extra egg yolk guarantee a chewy texture. Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Read Also Recipes