Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies recipes - The truth is it is attainable to prepare easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies made from contemporary substances very quickly. Salad is a prime example. All you need is a few recent ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do much for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is doable to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can have Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams Cake flour.
- It's 80 grams Margarine (or butter).
- Prepare 50 grams Sugar.
- You need 5 grams ・Cocoa (for cocoa flavored cookies).
- You need 5 grams ・Matcha (for matcha flavored cookies).
Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Cream the margarine until it reaches the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the sugar to the margarine from Step 1, and mix until pale..
- Gently fold in the cake flour. After a while, bring it together by hand. Don't mix it too much..
- To make cocoa flavored cookies I use pure cocoa powder. Divide the dough 3 in half, add the cocoa, and mix well..
- Roll the dough out to a 3mm thickness. Wrap with cling film and chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut out the dough with cookie cutters of your choice, and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180℃. Keep an eye on them. Once the cookies are golden brown, they are done Bake for a further 2-3 minutes, if needed..
- It's also fun to make various animation characters with the dough. Try it with your children..
- Try making different flavors. I used matcha and sesame seeds, but I liked the plain and cocoa flavored cookies best..
Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies - Read Also Recipes