Easy Okara Cookies recipes - The reality is it is potential to organize easy okara cookies produced from fresh elements very quickly. Salad is a main example. All you need is some recent elements, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings round which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It is attainable to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
You can cook Easy Okara Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Okara Cookies
- It's 120 grams Fresh okara.
- You need 100 grams Flour.
- You need 55 grams Sugar.
- You need 30 grams Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 Egg.
Easy Okara Cookies instructions
- Dry roast the okara in a frying pan while stirring (aiming for a golden brown color). It's ok if a few burned bits get mixed in, so keep dry roasting over medium heat..
- Leave the dry roasted okara to cool down. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the sugar and butter together in a bowl. Add the egg and continue mixing until it's the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the dry roasted okara. When it's been incorporated, add the flour in 2 to 3 batches, and knead the dough. (If you put the dough in a clean plastic bag and knead it over the bag, it comes together more easily.).
- Roll about 3 mm thick and cut out with cookie cutters. Bake in a 170°C oven for 10 minutes. If the cookies are baking unevenly, turn the baking sheets around and bake for another 5 minutes while keeping an eye on them..
Easy Okara Cookies - Read Also Recipes