Smoked Pulled Pork recipes - smoked pulled pork are thought of to be stuffed with fat and sugar, individuals say that such an incredible style will surely be dangerous for health. The fact nonetheless is that darkish goodies comprise flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Dark goodies additionally scale back stress hormones (cortisol) but sure hold a rely on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome eating recipes, prepare dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these health food recipes.
You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- You need 5-6 lb pork butt.
- Prepare Bobby Flays Pork Rub.
- You need 1 c Pecan Wood Chips.
- It's 1/2 c Apple Wood Chips.
Smoked Pulled Pork instructions
- Rub Pork Rub all over Pork Butt and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hrs or overnight..
- Remove Pork Butt from fridge and bring to room temp..
- Place wood chips in a bowl and cover in water. Let soak at least 30 minutes before starting to cook..
- Preheat smoker to 255F..
- Place pork butt in smoker and cook to 175F, adding wood chips to smoker every 30-40 minutes until all used up, about 4 hours or so..
- Take pork butt out of smoker and wrap in aluminum foil and place back into smoker..
- Continue cooking until internal temp of pork butt reaches 195-200F..
- Remove butt from smoker and let rest at least 30 minutes before pulling..
- Take 2 forks and shred the meat. Some folks add BBQ at this point, but I like leave as is and let them add at the table..
Smoked Pulled Pork - Read Also Recipes