Smoked Pulled Pork recipes - smoked pulled pork is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats increase more blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that cut back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
Smoked Pulled Pork can be intimidating - check out this simple step by step guide to make Have you ever wondered how barbecue joints make smoked pulled pork taste so delicious? Smoked Pulled Pork: Delicious Results in Almost Half the Time. Pulled pork is dubbed "The feast of champions" for those that like to smoke their meats.
You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- You need 20 lb Boston Butt.
- Prepare 1 cup Yellow Mustard.
- It's 4 cup BBQ Rub.
It is perfect for feeding a large crowd and the most fool-proof of the low and slow smoked foods. This Carolina-style Smoked Pulled Pork recipe is made with a pork shoulder (aka Boston butt) in a wood smoker or pellet grill using a homemade, easy barbecue spice rub made from pantry. Just throw it on some white bread, sweet Hawaiian buns, in a taco, or even an omelette. Learn how to smoke pork shoulder for the best pulled pork.
Smoked Pulled Pork instructions
- Trim all fat and apply mustard all over..
- Apply rub all over..
- Hot smoke @ 225°F for 6 hours..
- Pull pork from smoker and temp. Should be @ 140-160 degrees internal temperature. Wrap pork in foil and add water. Return to smoker for 2-3 more hours..
- Pull pork and temp it. Should read 198. Remove foil and discard..
- Bring smoker to 250°F and glaze pork for 30-45 minutes..
- Pull from smoker and rest for 30 minutes. Hand pull pork and sauce lightly. Serve on plain white bread bun. The bread is for holding the pork..
Smoked Pulled Pork - This cut is laced with so much flavor when cooked low and slow, giving it incredibly tender texture and succulent flavor. Add Great Flavor to Your Pork With These Seasoning Mixtures. When smoking large cuts of pork you want to maximize the flavor. Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked pork BBQ recipe you've ever had the pleasure to eat! Read Also Recipes