Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipes - That is an comprehensible approach to eating an evening smoked pulled pork shoulder, particularly if you reside alone or together with your associate. I suppose most people stability their consuming habits between prepared meals and cooking form scratch, however what if you begin to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be helpful for your long run well being?The principle causes folks are likely to eat ready meals is to save money and to avoid wasting time, however what if those things could be achieved and, if you're a non cook dinner, you could study a new skill at the time same? Would that make you feel more like getting ready your individual meals?
You can have Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder
- You need 8-10 pound Pork shoulder with good fat rind.
- Prepare 2-4 quarts apple cider.
- It's 4 tbsp brown sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp white sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cracked black pepper.
- It's 4 tbsp paprika.
- It's 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need 4 tbsp crushed red pepper.
- You need Hickory smoking chips.
- It's 1 whole onion.
Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder instructions
- Cover pork shoulder with apple cider.
- Combine black pepper, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, garlic powder, red pepper and any other spices in a large bowl..
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to the cider covered shoulder. Reserve the rest..
- Cover cider, shoulder, and 1/4 cup of mixture in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Remove fron refrigerator. Add used apple cider in water bowl for smoker.
- Preheat smoker to 250F.
- While preheating, soak woodchips.
- Rub remaining mixture onto pork shoulder.
- Add shoulder to smoker. Add fresh woodchips at start, again at 30 minutes, and again at 60 minutes..
- Smoke for up to 12 hours or when internal temperature reaches 190-195 degrees farenheit..
- Pull out of smoker, let rest for 10 minutes. Pull apart..
Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder - Read Also Recipes